I use Almond Oil faithfully! I love this oil because it doesn't have a weird smell, or even a smell at all, but it does have much benefit. It helps keep my hair moisturized like nothing else. This is one of the first things I use on my hair after a Deep Condition, Wash, or When I wake up in the morning! I love it!
I mainly put it on my hair while it's wet to lock in moisture.
Almond oil for the skin
Sweet almond oil is one of the most popular essential oils used in aromatherapy. Pure almond oil can be used as carrier oil in aromatherapy or massage therapy. Almond oil is suitable for any skin type. You do not have to worry how it will react on your skin type. Listed below are benefits of almond oil for the skin. Beautiful skin will be no more just a dream.
- Improves complexion and retains glow
- Moisturises better and deeper
- Soothes skin irritation and inflammation
- Delays ageing process
- Lightens dark circles
- Relieves dry and itching skin
- Nourishes the skin. Makes it smooth and soft
- Cures chapped lips and body rashes
Almond oil for the hair
Pour a few drops of almond oil in your palm. Dip your fingertips and apply gently on your scalp. Massage slowly in small circular motions and feel the comfort.Almond oil adds luster to the hair making them healthy. Due to cosmetic benefits of sweet almond oil it is used in many beauty treatments. Following are some benefits of almond oil. Every woman fancies beautiful locks and it is possible with the use of almond oil.
- Nourishes hair and smoothes hair cuticles
- Makes hair long, strong and thick
- Massaging with almond oil adds shine to the hair
- Controls hair fall
Almond oil for the health
Eating raw almonds can give you innumerable health benefits. There are many other uses of almond oil. Consuming almond oil is beneficial for digestive system. When used in aromatherapy it has calming and cleansing effects. Almond oil also releases pain. It is used as an effective painkiller. Following are some health benefits of almond oil.
- Regular consumption of almond oil helps reduce cholesterol
- Nourishes the brain and nervous system
- Enhances intellectuality and endurance
- Application of almond oil provides relief to strained muscles