All things about hair. Made to Inspire, Encourage and Inform!
It's Entertainment/News Time!
Okay, So I'm going to update everyone on today's lovely news. As you know I'm a broadcaster at heart so that's what I do. Anyways...
1) Jeffrey Landrigan, a former Oklahoma man convicted of murdering a Phoenix man in a robbery two decades ago, has been executed in Arizona Tuesday night (10/26/2010). The 50-year-old man was put to death by lethal injection at a state prison in Florence, becoming the first person executed in the state in three years. Just before his execution late Tuesday, he offered a salute to the University of Oklahoma by saying in a strong voice: "Boomer Sooner." He said this for his last words.
- My Opinion: WHY?! You're about to die, who cares about OU.
If that was me, I would state the Lord's Prayer or something. I would say forgive me for what I've done, or something! That's Oklahoma for you. Sad!
2) Brandy had a terrific night on Dancing With the Stars this week. She did her thing, big ups to her!
-My Thoughts: I'm happy for Ms. Norwood, I pray she wins it all! Those lace fronts are no joke either.
3) Those Four Lokos! LEAVE them alone. I don't drink so I'm not even worried about me, but I am worried about yall. Leave those drinks alone. According to trustworthy news. One can of "Four Loko" is equivilent to 4 cans of beer, and an energy drink. Also, a few college students were recently sent to the hospital for damn near dying drinking those things. So stop you guys. Seriously!
4) A baby's body was found in an Oklahoma Walmart bathroom. Muskogee Law enforcement officials are investigating a death after an employee found a baby in the bathroom of a Muskogee Walmart on Tuesday late afternoon.
A Muskogee Police Department spokesman said police responded to the store at 1000 West Shawnee Street about 6 p.m. and found the baby girl dead in a toilet.
5) You Trick or Treating folks better stay home on Sunday, October 31st, because if you don't, there will be a hefty fine you'll have to pay. Yes, I said it. If you go trick or treating this Sunday, you will enjoy paying a $500.00 fine here in Oklahoma. Texas are fining folks $1000.00, so stay home if you want to enjoy a nice Thanksgiving! lol
Soooo, looks like artist Beyonce want to test the natural look out and it works! There have been many pics surfacing around of her rocking natural hair. Some say that it's actually her own hair, some say that it's not, but who cares! She's making the motive of testing the look out. Who knows, she just might try the look out permanently like her sister! No make-up I mean, she wears alot of Lace front wigs. She could actual be a natural under all of that, maybe! lol